SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Boosting Your Company’s Search Result Visibility
We offer two distinct SEO packages… Local SEO and Organic SEO.
- Geared towards mobile and tablets to improve REACH and RELEVANCE within Google My Business so our clients can be found when people are on the go.
- For local SEO, Google is seeking out relevant and trusted locations. It wants to know that the businesses are truly part of the local community.
- Local SEO focuses on getting businesses to show up in local search categories that are most relevant to the business (Think Mexican Food, Not Margaritas).
- Local Search results feed Google maps and most mobile search. It’s a DIFFERENT algorithm than Organic searches.
We deliver a very unique Local SEO product by implementing strategies throughout the year that focus on all ranking factors within the Local SEO algorithm.
The Local SEO Algorithm
- Google My Business Signals
- Citation Signals
- On-page SEO Signals
- Backlink Signals
- Review Signals
- Social Signals
Local SEO – Goals
- Increase Page One visibility on Maps and Mobile Search for categories associated with your business
- Increase views of listing to convert more actions – driving directions, calls, and clicks to the website
Why Local SEO?
- If someone is within 5-10 miles and searches for what you sell, do you want to be an option?
- If you aren’t doing anything to increase your chances of being found then you are losing ground.
- Keep it simple. Seriously.
- Local Search = Sales
What businesses are good for Local SEO? Any business that wants their location to be found…
- Auto Repair
- Brick & Mortar locations
- Multi-location businesses
- With organic SEO, the goal is simply to rank as high as you can in the organic search results for certain relevant keywords.
- In traditional organic SEO, Google is looking for trusted content, rather than a trusted location.
- Google sees links to a site as an endorsement of that site’s content.
- Organic SEO focuses on getting businesses to show up in the organic search results – the emphasis is on keywords, relevant content and off-page links
- The one constant in SEO is that it’s always changing.
- Those changes require us to be nimble and adjust.
- Our Organic SEO team works hard to evolve our product, process and people in order to stay ahead of the curve and drive client success.
4 Key Factors & Our Differentiators
- Need Quality Content
- Our team of writers can help produce new content each month to keep your site fresh
- Need Back End Coding Set Up Properly
- The team will be setting up and maintaining your site to Google best practices
- Target the correct phrases and keywords
- Trends change and we are always a step ahead with our dedicated Organic Specialists
- Is like a vote for your website
- We utilize a combination of our Publisher Network and other links that have high PADA (Page Authority/Domain Authority) for content related links – these sites’ “votes” count more in Google’s eyes
- Validates your business in Google’s eyes
- We make sure you link to them on your website and can help direct you on frequency of updates
- Increase organic traffic to your site
- overall visits, new visits and page views
- Increase opportunity toward “Page One” visibility on trending terms over the course of the agreement
- Increase the number of relevant keywords that your website is ranking for
- Increase content volume with fresh and quality content on site
- Increase the number of pages linking to your website
- Increase meaningful visitors
- Increase time on site for each visit
- Decrease bounce rate
To learn more about these SEO packages and which is right for you, please call me today at (603) 860-2636!